Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December 8th, 2014

Family!!

I know, I am the worst email-er on the planet.. sorry! Please forgive me!

I wanted to tell you how amazing it has been using the "He is the Gift" that the church has put out! Everyone needs to be touched by this wonderful message and help Christmas be more focused on the reason the holiday exists - CHRIST! We are so blessed to have this incredible gift from our Father in heaven, so what are we going to give in return? :)

Sister Pugmire and I went caroling almost everyday this week, spreading Christmas cheer and striving to find opportunities to share our testimonies of the Savior with all we come in contact with. We have seen so many miracles, and I wish I had time to spell them all out. Just know, Heavenly Father wants all of His children to come back to Him so desperately! 

Things are going so well with Sheila! She is the most adorable lady ever, I LOVE HER!!! She loves the Lord with all her heart and is looking forward to being baptized! She has become a regular among the ward and everyone has enveloped her in love! Also, we started teaching this incredible Chinese couple (I feel like I am in State College again!) who work with a member of the Stake Presidency. They have a little girl and have expressed desire for "God to help their family". Which, we know is possible :) 

I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ has the power to change any life, and if we allow it to help us with our challenges it can lift us to new heights and bring the greatest happiness available! I love you all so much!! Please reach out in love to someone around you who needs it!  #ShareTheGift

LOVE,
Sister Walborn

p.s. here is a picture of Sister Pugmire and I decorating our cute little Christmas tree!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment